Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello. My name is Erin Paulukaitis.

Of the family of Paulukaiti.

We are a peculiar sort, you see.

For one thing, we have a last name that is eleven letters long.
Thats kind of a lot.

But we work it.

Even though I live in Utah, and the rest of my family lives in Georgia, we keep in contact throughout pretty much every day.

Because of this somewhat constant communication, we have some peculiar conversations, via text message, facebook, telephone, and of course e-mail.

I recently decided that I need to share these fabulous conversations with Alllll the internets and its people. So, here we are.

This is a no-judging zone.

Please enjoy the (somewhat, generally) good-hearted fun that is bound and guaranteed to ensue as you read.

UPDATED DAILY! Live it, love it, learn it, Holla.

No comments: